Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Regal Spri Creative Group, LLC
DescriptionRegal Spri Creative Group, LLC is a collaborative web development, graphic design, social media, SEO, and digital marketing company. We build websites, build brands, and help businesses grow online. Our target market encompasses mid to large business with an outdated or underperforming online presence. Geographically, we are targeting the tri-county region of Southeastern Florida, though we do work with clients around the country.
This internship position is perfect for anyone with aspirations in marketing, public relations, entrepreneurship, business, advertising or copywriting. You will have the opportunity to speak with the President of the company routinely and learn many of the intangible business skills that are valuable across all industries.
Responsibilities- Write articles about our services and industry on a weekly basis.
- Regularly post content to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and any other social networks.
- Respond directly to queries and comments through our networks
RequirementsInterested candidates MUST:
1. Be available and willing to spend 2-3 hours per day on tasks
2. Enjoy writing and be a proficient writer. The chosen candidate(s) will have to write/edit Articles and Press Releases on a daily basis.
3. Be communicative. You will have a close relationship with the President of the company and will need to be available to speak over the phone once a week.