Social Media & Communications AssistantBookmark This
75 5th Street NW
DescriptionStartupChicks, an Atlanta based 501c3 focused on educating, coaching and connecting women entrepreneurs, seeks someone to be the right hand person of it’s Chief Chick.
This person should be interesting in learning about startups and interested in becoming a KEY member of the Atlanta Startup Community (and others as we expand). They will get to know all the movers and shakers in the community including other community leaders, CEOs, investors and politicians.
This person will start out as part-time ASAP (10 hours per week), with the potential to go full-time SALARIED position sometime in 2013, as StartupChicks starts its global expansion.
- Events (StartupChicks & Community) - Adding StartupChick and Community events to the calendar(s) on Wordpress and Eventbrite.
- Blog Posts – Adding / Assisting Leadership & Mentors in getting their posts on the site, in the right areas.
- News Blog Posts – Adding posts related to StartupChick companies successes to the site.
- Membership Communications
- Weekly mailings to membership. (Mailchimp)
-Customer Service – handling inbound emails & questions.
Social Media Marketing (grow fanbase and post regularly)
- Assist with management for monthly ATLANTA events, event logistics, food, badges AV and check-in.
- Plan and assist w/ future Global Conferences and Events.
Requirements- Must be internet and social media savvy.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management