Looking for Sports Writers/Social Media Experts for Up-and-Coming Sports WebsiteSports LunchRoom
Social Media & Community Management InternRaveena Media Group
Social Media AssistantLimerence Magazine
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Social MediaTHE LUXE GROUP
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
DescriptioniBlack is a soon to be launched early stage startup with a mission to become the leading lifestyle portal for black America. Interns will help market 20 - 30 events per month and the online community built around these events.
We are currently seeking (2) Marketing Interns who are looking to gain experience in cutting edge social media marketing, internet marketing, inbound marketing, and event marketing techniques. In addition, interns will learn proven copywriting strategies and tactics as part of their duties as well as marketing research and analytic skills.
Candidates must have some social media and/or marketing experience and be knowledgeable and experienced with technology and comfortable working in a virtual office environment. Interns need to be flexible concerning daily tasks and be able to adapt to rapidly changing projects.
In addition, applicants must be well organized with excellent communication skills, be creative and driven to help make this startup business a success. We are looking for entrepreneurial, highly motivated, and coach-able individuals with goals beyond just having a job.
Our culture is very laid back. Think silicon valley start up. Our company is fast paced, exciting and highly value creative thinking and initiative. You will have access to internal company technology and resources necessary to be successful in a virtual office environment,
This is an unpaid internship, however the interns selected have the opportunity for high level full time employment and the ability to receive company stock options upon completing certain initiatives. This is an extremely unique opportunity for a group of very motivated individuals to create a business with the help of experienced entrepreneurs. The experiences gained from this position will be unparalleled and invaluable and will set each of these individuals up to be incredibly financially successful.
Apply For Position By Going To: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/iBlack/72279588-social-media-assistant
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Help market 20 - 30 events per month as well as the online community built around these events
- Monitor and engage multiple accounts on numerous social networks (facebook, twitter, linkedin, youtube, pinterest, google+)
- Establish milestones, goals and track progress
- Generate reports on project status
- Work with the other teams to brand and promote events
- Help launch iBlack and shape the company direction and progress
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Experience with social media (facebook, twitter, linkedin, youtube, pinterest, google+)
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Possess creativity, energy, and boundless ideas
- MUST be knowledgeable and experienced with technology and comfortable working in a virtual office environment
Candidates will spend 3-6 months working on the marketing aspects of our start up business.
Required 10-20 hours/week.
Candidates are NOT required to work between normal hours (9:00AM-5:00PM) except for specific reasons such as a planned meeting.
Candidates will be required to track their time and company activities.
A graduate student or currently working towards BA, preferably in marketing or related field
Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
Excellent research skills
Strong analytical skills Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
We provide our interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship