Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls
DescriptionCultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girl exists to promote self awareness, increase self confidence and esteem, promote higher education and increase sexual education and awareness within the community of minority girls.
Cultured Pearls Empowerment Group for Girls is designed as a character building organization whose overall mission is to produce young women who will be a positive contribution to their immediate communities and beyond.
We are gearing up for an INCREDIBLE new school year and AWESOME 2013 in a new location! Be apart of the MOVEMENT!
Responsibilities- Assist in establishing presence of organization on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, blog, etc.
- Maintain momentum of current marketing campaigns and/or coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report directly to the founder
- Organize and/or assist in community outreach
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Possess strong acquisition of written language
- Be creative and innovative, thinking outside the box for maximum exposure