Social Media GuruBookmark This
DNA Personally Yours, LLC
402 Main Street
DescriptionThe Social Media position will be responsible for updating all of our current sites (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Tumblr, Thumbtack) as well as creating new social media sites as/when they become available for use.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Owner and report to IT Architect
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management -We have about 26 websites, developed and maintained by our own co-owner, an IT Architect developer for over 30 years. Looking for a creative person that can utilize and add Social marketing to this.
- Maintain and enhance our existing accounts on Social Network sites of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc…
- Create new Social Network accounts, based on your knowledge and searching for others.
- Find websites that deal with Family and Medical issues, using our Social Network ID’s to comment on their sites and spread our name.
- Use our DNALady website for new daily news items from Google and other sources. Add comments or Links from these sources to DNALady.
- Use our Salesforce software to setup emails to potential and existing clients and begin to update database with existing contact information for future campaign
- Use our Event/Scheduling software to enter new Customer information, creating Newsletters creating events that get “pushed” to the internet.
- Input and implement your creative ideas on Social Marketing.