Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
HTH & Associates
451 West Bonita Ave., Suite 8
San Dimas, CA
DescriptionSocial Media Intern
HTH & Associates is looking for an intern to assist with our social media marketing efforts. You will be part of our team. You will learn the ins and outs of our business and how to make social media a productive part of our overall marketing efforts.
Interns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them. Interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans (once ample information is provided to you), and then carry them out (with our assistance). You must be able to measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact.
RESPONSIBILITIES - See Below
REQUIREMENTS - See Below
• Hours of operation are 10:00am and 6:00pm Monday thru Friday
• Must be available to work up to 20 hours per week during the summer (June – September)
• Must be available to work up to 10 hours per week during academic year
• Receive direct supervision from the CEO.
• Participate in professional training offered to all employees
• Engage in employee events, such as the company Christmas party.
• Build resume and explore career options
• Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
• Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
• Upon successful completion of internship, will be provided with letter of recommendation
Responsibilities• Perform a variety of general administrative tasks
• Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business and report findings to the team
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
• Ability create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus
Requirements• Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local University, Junior or Senior level, with current GPA of 3.0 or above or a graduate of an accredited University
• Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
• Ability to work independently with little instructions and be detail oriented.
• Be creative with an eye for design
• Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
• Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
• Knowledge of video editing software – iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker is a plus
• Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
• Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
• Experience proofreading and editing
• Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams