Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Dance Party Productions, Inc.
DescriptionDance Party Productions is a full service entertainment and event production company. We are seeking a Social Media Assistant to provide insight, leadership and expertise to our social media strategy and outlets, as well as our web presence. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is creative and posesses excellent writing skills.
The goal of this NON-PAID internship will be to devlop and implement a social media strategy across multiple outlets (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc); manage and maintain the strategy and postings within each platform in an attempt to increase the company's social media visibility and presence.
Responsibilities- Develop and implement a wholistic approach to social network and advertising;
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites;
- Maintain the Company's social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, website blog, etc;
- Write at least three different posts using any of the Company's outlets per week;
- Meet with the company's CEO and/or Director of Operations to discuss strategy and and implementation at least once a week. This can be done via phone, email, face to face meetings or skype;
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach;
- Reports to the Company's Director of Operations.
Requirements- Candidates must provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles and/or outlets to demonstrate their interest, knowledge and abilities;
- Candidates should possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management;
- Candidates must have access to the internet and use of a personal computer and may work from their own residence if desired;
- Candidates must be willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement upon hire.