Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Jutsu Aiki Inc
1535 Lincoln Ave.
DescriptionJutsu Aiki, Inc., is a 501c3 NPO, “Giving the Underprivileged a Fighting Chance.” We offer the underprivileged citizens of Louisville's urban environment free to low cost instruction on Cultural Enrichment, Healthy Lifestyles and the means to be Sustainable in exchange for career building, community-responsive volunteerism.
The Social Media Assistant (Intern) position could turn into a part time position once funding is available and performance is at or above expectations set below.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update websites
- Collaborate with and report to the CEO, COO and Board of Directors when needed
- Organize campus coordination and outreach at your particular institution
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Must currently be enrolled in secondary level education (high school) or higher
- Must be extremely familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Google+ (includes hangouts), YouTube (includes Live Streaming).