Internet Marketing & Social Media Assistants for a retailer and eCommerce websiteBookmark This
3314 W. Burbank
DescriptionHydroponics supplies Reseller/Retailer/eCommerce company is looking for a creative and driven social media intern to help grow brand awareness and assist with online marketing campaigns. Gain hands on experience with managing social media for our retail location in Burbank, CA and online eCommerce website for indoor growers and garden enthusiasts. Schedule is flexible and work can be done remotely or on site.
We are seeking two students for a social media internship with the goal to hire after trial period as paid, ongoing social media managers for our company. Show us your online skill set with MailChimp, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Facebook, Instagram, and more. Join fun, start up environment and let's grow together.
- Work closely with IT & marketing teams to manage and increase followers across multiple social media platforms.
- Manage our media contacts and incoming communication requests
- Create eMail/Facebook/Twitter Marketing campaigns.
- We are a tech shop and can help to streamline all processes. Just need help with marketing content and its management.
- A passion for online marketing, self starter and have excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be internet savvy with knowledge of MailChimp, Facebook and Twitter
- Must be highly organized, efficient and a creative thinker
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Graphic design (banners/logos), coding Web 2.0 is a Plus.