Art Gallery / Communications, Web & Social Media Internship (Spring/Summer 2014)Alfa Art Gallery
Digital Content InternshipMason City Chamber of Commerce
Social Media Interns *College Credit OfferedXerxes, Inc.
Social Media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)Lady University, LLC
Spring 2014 Social & Digital Media Internship in MiamiRockaway PR, Marketing & Special Events
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
18 Cedar Ave
DescriptionInterns needed with experience in marketing for a small interior design company. If you are interested in design and marketing this would be a great position for an intern who wants to build and improve their resume. I am seeking qualified internship candidates to help with marketing and advertising tasks such as company newletters, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, phone calls and networking meetings...etc. This is a small interior design company that is growing which could lead to a part time/full time paid position for the right candidate in the near future.
Please send your cover letter and resume with your experience and days/hours available. This is a flexible position and you would be working from home.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Follow up with potential leads by phone and email.
- Attend networking groups and trade shows to develop leads when needed
Requirements- Experience in social media, marketing
- Interest in Interior Design but not required
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Some cold calling required
- Able to work independently and from a home office
- Must have a computer