Social Media AssistantBookmark This
The Manning Arts
420 22nd St. S
Saint Petersburg, FL
DescriptionWe are currently working to spread the word about our foundation through Social Media platforms. We are working to contact 501(c)(3) charities and remain in constant communication with them through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr, About.me, Instagram, and every other social media platform imaginable.
We are seeking remote interns capable of assisting us in maintaining social media profiles.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Social Media Manager
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Include a cover letter for evaluation of writing skill
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Knowledge of Media Ethics and basic Business/Marketing Strategies
- A Google+ account