Social Media AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionWe're a fast pace and growing action sports company looking for young marketing talent to help us execute on our digital marketing strategies. We're very focused on new digital strategies and love to look at new and innovative ways to market. We currently have 62k Facebook fans and 1million monthly page views. We want to help you get practical business experience by implementing, building, and launching websites from the ground up. We have entire new product lines that we'll need help creating PR and doing global magazine interviews with. Work with our top talent (directly with our CEO and Founder) to create ads, run PR campaigns, and be a vital piece to a growing action sports company and industry.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize community outreach and product launch campaigns
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- PR Skills and writing ability
- Willingness to blog
- Interested in having fun, learning a ton, and getting real experience.