Social Media AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionWe are currently offering a Social Media Internship for motivated, outgoing, creative, and dynamic individuals with experience in social media platform posting and analytics. High interest in personal growth, health, fitness and wellness a plus.
Responsibilities• Assist with social media outreach
• Create and maintain social media marketing campaigns
• Gather marketing research and statistical information
• Contact local and national press
• Create and organize media lists
•Grow number of contacts in target markets.
•Establish and cultivate a health, fitness and wellness oriented relationship with individual contacts
Increase market share by using affiliate / reciprocal marketing and incentive programs
1. Create social media strategy in consultation with social media director
2. Weekly check-in/progress/training with social media director
3. Weekly goal tracking /activity reporting