Social Media AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionWe are currently offering a Social Media Internship for motivated, outgoing, creative, and dynamic individuals with experience in social media platform posting and analytics. High interest in personal growth, health, fitness and wellness a plus.
1. Provide increased awareness of healthy lifestyle and the purpose and value of having a personal health coach
2. Motivate contacts to opt-in to master email marketing list through social media promotion
3. Increase market share by using affiliate marketing, referral partnerships and incentive programs
4. Convert interested individual from contact status to client/coach status
1. Create posts for social media sites
2. Compile and review weekly goal tracking reports with executive assistant. Recommend and design strategies for continued social media marketing & business development.