Social Media InternConfidential
Social Media & E-Commerce Management InternVamped Boutique
Social Media InternshipTheCelebrityCafe.com
Healthy Relationships Breakout Worldwide!The Relationship Foundation
Social Media / Web Marketing Intern for High-End Jewelry Production & Design HouseJado Inc.
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
9-1-1 for Kids: Public Education
14340 Bolsa Chica Road, Suite C
Description9-1-1 for Kids: Public Education is the official voice of 9-1-1 caller training for the U.S., Canada, and Cayman Islands. The organization works jointly with federal and state public safety and education agencies to develop and implement public education programs teaching the proper use of 9-1-1. This internship provides comprehensive, hands-on experience in marketing, promotions, media relations and governmental affairs. Additionally experience in press conference and special event coordination.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Operational team and report to the Senior Manager
- Assist with Special Events and Press Conferences
- Assist with community outreach
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)