Social Media AssistantBookmark This
1040 1st Ave suite 187
New York, NY
DescriptionClick2cause is a premier crowdfunding website. The genesis of this site was inspired by a heart wrenching story of a little boy in Alberta who suffered from Lymphatic Cystic Hygroma, a debilitating deformity that caused very large tumours to develop on his face. These tumours were not just disfiguring; they interfered with Maddox's speech, sight, and development. Fortunately, the parents were able to find a surgeon, in New York, who could help their son. The tragedy? Surgery would cost well over $100,000, none of which was covered by their health plan. This left the burden of fund-raising to Maddox's parents and family.
We were so motivated by Maddox's story, we created this interactive, secure site where fundraisers could organize their causes without the need to create entire independent online platforms.
We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to spread our message through social media.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Discover and create new marketing opportunities
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Passion for charity, non profits and social causes
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining email lists