Blog Content and Social Media Manager for Independent Music Industry Blog and Co-op SpaceNationWide Disc
Hone Blogging Skills as a Pacific Science Center Blogger InternPacific Science Center
Social Media InternFocus Training
Good Anchorage Social Media InternGood Anchorage
Director of Social MediaPierre Films LLC
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Artichoke Press LLC
DescriptionArtichoke Press LLC Missoula, MT
Artichoke Press is an e-learning company specializing in personal growth, empowerment and transformation for an online global community.
Products include tele-seminars, books, cd and video products as well as live presentations and personal mentoring sessions. The income stream is 75% passive and 25% active.
Clients are those who wish to bring spiritual and emotional values and skills into all relationships, both personal and professional. They are ready to pay for someone or something to solve their pain and problems. They are ready to change and are searching for the vehicle which will help them transform to a higher level of life.
The leader is Judy Helm Wright, author and keynote speaker on empowerment issues. She is an author of over 20 books and many articles on personal growth and self improvement.
The team is composed of professionals who resonate with the message of respect and kindness for all.
• Online Marketing staff- To reach those who are looking for these products and are willing to pay to improve and enhance their lives. Create campaigns and develop keywords that will reach the target market. This position will be combined with Social Media or can stand alone.
• Technical director- This easy to work with person will develop blogs, websites and opt-in pages to build an income stream that is 75% passive and 25% active. They will be conversant in WordPress, Clickbank, Social Media especially Facebook pages and will connect and enhance all sites up at present and will build others as needed. The goal is to have products, sales pages and affiliate products on auto pilot. The income will be residual and on-going. The other goal is to have sites that are easy to add content and make changes. This position calls for ongoing education and training so Artichoke Press is at the top or close to the top of all search engines.
• Product Development staff- talented individuals who will take the content and package it in a way that will bring value to the client. This includes all the projects that are 87% done. This assignment will include copywriters, editors and web programmers who will speak and write with an authentic voice. This position will be responsible for creating opt-in pages, sales pages and basic layout and design. Wise use of video and establishing a bank of 100 videos of 1-2 minutes which will be seen and subscribed to by those who are interested in personal growth and self improvement.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
-Publicizes recent Kindle books and increases visibility and exposure
-Finds speaking engagements for Life Educator with conferences, associations and major industries that work with families and children.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management