Social Media InternshipToni Patillo & Associates - Keller Williams Santa Monica
Social Media Intern for a Wedding ConsultantWith An I Do LLC
PR and Social Media MarketingSBH BEAUTY GROUP
SOCIAL MEDIA & GRAPHIC DESIGNWiShi
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads - Social Media for an India based organizationIndia For Transformation
Business Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Fierce Fit Vixen LLC
DescriptionHarvard graduate and personal trainer is looking for an excellent, dedicated virtual intern for social media and other administrative tasks for a startup venture in the wellness and fitness industry.
Responsibilities- Take charge of blogging, updating website and Facebook page
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Collaboratively draft business proposal
Requirements- Must have at least a bachelor's degree from a top institution with a solid track record of academic excellence.
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- A positive attitude and great work ethic
- Ability to communicate and present self and company in a polished, professional manner.