Social Media Assistant InternshipBookmark This
Stevens & Tate Marketing
1900 S. Highland Avenue
DescriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented quick learner with excellent communication skills to perform search engine, social media and email marketing services for our clients. We will provide the training.
Our ideal candidate would be familiar with social medias, have strong writing skills, and be self-motivated to learn about search engine marketing and become dedicated to constantly look to improve campaign performance and effectiveness.
• Create content for postings on social media spaces
• Posting of content on social media spaces (news, pictures, videos)
• Cover events through videos, pictures and news for launches, tradeshows and deployments
• Maintain company’s news section and social media sites
• Enthusiasm and passion about social media
• Strong writing and communications skills
• Friendly and conversational
• Demonstrated experience working with Facebook, Twitter and blogging platforms
• Fast learner
• Creative – can think outside the box.
• Detail oriented, team player that is technology savvy