Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Social Media and Marketing InternPilar Entertainment Group
Social Media and Community Management InternThe Mogul Exchange Centers
Seeking Social Media Intern for Lifestyle Blog!Haute Hammer
Social Media Assistant - It will be so much FUNBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a fun group of people operating two online stores. We are looking to expand our team and this internship could one day become your full-time job.
We specialize in home decor and affordable beautiful living
ResponsibilitiesWhat's a day in the life of an intern like?
- Answer and talk to customers on our social media pages
- Manage our twitter and Google+ accounts
- Researching how competition is using social media in innovative ways
- Browsing/researching a list of home decor blogs and Facebook/Pinterest pages for inspiration and ideas
- Other tasks that will be tailored to your interest and skills
Sounds interesting? Please send an email to Intern@decorsteals.com
RequirementsThis job is for someone who likes to work from home and that will be an integral part of our social media efforts. This person has to be enthusiastic, ambitious, happy, fun, positive, loves interior design and decor...
Why would you want to be an intern with us?
- We are a group of happy fun people and working for us won't feel like work
- Become a social media expert
- Get new skills on Facebook, Pinterest, etc...
- Challenge yourself to learn how to successfully use social media to grow a business
- Work from home
Here is what we need from you to be considered:
- Must have established (at least 4 months old) FB, twitter, Pinterest profiles. Google+1 is an added plus
- Must have a positive attitude and a happy outlook on life: Tell us how/why you are!
- Possess skills in causal writing (NOT corporate style)