Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Social Media Assistant / Real Estate / Communications / Community InvolvementBookmark This
Bloom / Van Omen & Associates
DescriptionWe are seeking energetic Interns to assist with community social media programs, ranging from Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Pinterest, Tumblr, blog posts and more. If you are interested in moving your career forward with real estate, communications, social media, web development, or other related activities than this is the position of you.
We are the number one real estate team in North Scottsdale, with over $50 Million in Gross Sales per year, we continue to exceed the market every day. If you want to be a part of an award winning team and are looking to explore a great career, this internship may be perfect for you.
You will learn how to use social media, web development, & Seo for lead generation, community involvement, and Real Estate Marketing.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Communications Director
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Research and produce content for online marketing efforts
- Work with agents to produce single property websites
- Work with agents to produce and maintain wordpress sites
- Coordinate with printer and title agence for marketing materials and direct mail campaigns
- Update all assigned Social Media Channels
- Other Responsibilities to be determined upon qualifications and goals of intern candidate
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Desire to build and grow business and community Involvement
- Possess skills in communications & word processing
- Must be creative, self motivated, and driven
- Graphic Design skills a plus but not required
- Be Prepared to work in a fast past environment