Social Media Assistant/Personal AssistantBookmark This
TEENS:WHAT'S THE RUSH, INC
DescriptionNon Profit 501c3 Organization
TEENS: WHAT’S THE RUSH, INC.
The mission of Teens: What’s The Rush, Inc. is to prevent and significantly reduce the incidents of destructive decisions, teenaged sex, teenage pregnancy, sexual transmitted diseases, teen sexual violence, peer pressures, bullying and teen suicides through the Arts.
Our vision is to increase self-worth, self-love, graduation rates, social skills and provide knowledge, awareness on the consequences of choices through the delivery of no judgment conversations that are 1) delivered in a language that adolescents and teens understand, 2) focused on solutions for all children especially the underserved and at-risk community members; and 3) establishment of a network of support groups, outreach resources, helpful information and instructions for children and their families.
Teens: What’s the Rush, Inc. was founded by Sherrell Anderson in response to her teenage sons' request for condoms. In that moment she knew that something needed to be done to deter children from making adult decisions while still emotionally and intellectually immature.
Teens: What's The Rush, Inc. brings to life her dream of helping our youth and families understand the consequences of choices and the impact that they have on the rest of their lives. As a result, Sherrell created a plan for bi weekly, monthly and interactive Teen Forums and Productions to address key issues facing today’s adolescents and teenagers to include:
•Coping with peer pressure
•Sexually Transmitted Diseases
•Self-worth & Love
By providing a safe haven for our youth to speak freely about their concerns, Sherrell has proven that she can improve decision making skills and deter inappropriate behavior. Giving our youth the tools to make better decisions, the value of self-love, and the confidence to go against the peer pressures, Sherrell believes that she can make a difference, one child at a time. The Village is Back!
Teens: What’s The Rush, Inc. 678-960-9248 email@example.com
Enhances Founder of TWTR's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the Founder of TWTR to others.
Duties included but are not limited to:
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserves Founder of TWTR's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains Founder of TWTR's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Represents the Founder of TWTR by attending meetings with and in the absence of Founder of TWTR.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes projects by assigning work to volunteers; following up on results.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assist with casting calls and productions.
• Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Social Media and Marketing, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
• Interns need: Their own computer equipment to perform duties as listed.
• Travel is involved within Georgia and throughout US.
• Non-Disclosure Agreement is required.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Vehicle, Computer
- Time Management and organization skills
- Fast learner, self motivated
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Self starter