Social Media Rockstar...We want you to bring your creativity!The Whitney Reynolds Show
Sales, Marketing, Social Media Internship (Virtual - Paid)Alpha Beta Creatives
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media & Community Management InternFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Social Media & Community Management Intern (3 months)Noor Al Shadhili
Social Media & Community InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre you passionate about fitness and personal health? If so, Tapactive is for you! We're looking for someone to help grow and manage our social media presence and manage our communications with the fitness community.
Tapactive is an innovative, new fitness company. We provide private workout instructors, anytime, anywhere.
With Tapactive, you can schedule personal training, yoga, pilates, and other types of fitness instructors that come directly to your home, office or local park. Our mobile application and website manages booking, payment and rating of each instructor. Instructors can also add notes about each session and send you reminders, helping you keep up your training.
We offer one-on-one classes or allow you to invite your friends, family, clients -- anyone -- through our application. Private workout groups are social and more fun without the hassle of going to the gym. You can even spread the cost amongst the group, making private training more affordable.
We're bringing workout parties to an apartment near you. And turning conference rooms into private fitness centers. We want everyone to be able to stay healthy and have fun with their friends doing it.
Position will report directly to the CEO.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Drafts blogger and community outreach e-mails, working directly with the CEO
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles and 2 writing samples to demonstrate interest and knowledge in personal fitness
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Able to work remotely with limited supervision
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment