Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
iCon Sports Global LLC
DescriptioniCon Sports is the first social network designed for fantasy sports players. You join the site for free, connect with other players in a Facebook inspired network, and play against them in fantasy football and fantasy baseball leagues. We are innovating and changing the way fantasy sports players communicate online.
Your responsibilities will include: Community Relations and Community Outreach - formulating a grass-roots effort with the marketing team that will result in more members interacting and joining the site.
We are located at www.iconfantasysports.com
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Your main responsibilities will center around community outreach and growth in numbers
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment