Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
2123 Bering Drive, Suite E
San Jose, CA
DescriptionSan Jose CA based eCommerce company is offering social media internship position for student with advertising, social media and journalism background. We are a growing business with product line in arts, museum quality statue and industrial supplies.
With this position, you shall be able to organize and or create contents with regard to the general area of our product line and distribute them throughout Google +, Facebook, Pinterest and Linkedin pages.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment