Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The City Insight, Inc.
Posted: 671 days ago
DescriptionThe City Insight, Inc. consists of multiple media components such as print (City Insight magazine), digital, online, public relations, consulting, event coverage, and interviews, just to name a few. It features organizations and people of interest that make a difference and have an overall impact in the industries of our cities. Example areas of coverage in North Carolina include Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Durham, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Knightdale, Raleigh, and Wake Forest. Additionally, we have national reach through various online websites. The City Insight has featured such people as Dr. Maya Angelou, Colum McCann, Grammy Winner Shirley Ceasar, Country Singers, Jimmy Wayne and Chase Rice, Former Raleigh Mayor Charles Meeker and many many more.
Interns will be given a project in which they will develop from start to finish using social media. Interns will work with City Insight's marketing and editorial staff.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment