Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
112 School House
Somers Point, NJ
DescriptionMoondoggie Studios is photo and video production company. We specialize in creating photo/video solutions for major sponsors at different events around the world.
We are looking for a hard working individual to help create Social Media based programs for various photo/video activations. This is a team effort and you must be able to work well with others.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment