Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Mz Mahogany Chic
DescriptionMzMahoganyChic.com, an online daily magazine, is a refreshing take on fashion, beauty, and natural hair. The site contains a vast array of articles with a focal point of the fashion and beauty industry through the eyes of celebrities and everyday people. We love to chat with celebrities with a unique gossip free approach.
We are seeking a fashionable, enthusiastic and social media savvy intern to research and manage our social media platforms. This is a virtual position.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment