Social Media InternshipToni Patillo & Associates - Keller Williams Santa Monica
Social Media Intern for a Wedding ConsultantWith An I Do LLC
PR and Social Media MarketingSBH BEAUTY GROUP
SOCIAL MEDIA & GRAPHIC DESIGNWiShi
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads - Social Media for an India based organizationIndia For Transformation
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
3127 N. Broadway
DescriptionSage is an independent Boutique established in 2002. First launched in the Lincoln Park neighborhood on trendy Armitage Ave. After 5 years and rising rents Sage transitioned into the Lakeview East neighborhood to much fanfare. After 3 years we expanded, and the store next door became our store, so we now have 2 store fronts.
We sell an impressive & unique mix of trend merchandise, that changes from one month to the next keeping things fresh and interesting for our fashionistas. We bring our customers a vast and unsurpassable drool worthy, well edited collection of clothing, jewelry & accessories from the East & West coasts and emerging, local, fresh talent!
The boutique is elegantly staged with seasonal inspiration and the utmost of care and attention to detail goes into our visual merchandising & displays as evidenced by our winning an award for best window visuals in Lakeview for 2012.
11 years and growing, Sage continues to be THE-GO-TO-BOUTIQUE in the heart of East Lakeview. Our merchandise is fun, flirty, sassy & definitely engaging, making Sage Boutique THE shopping experience and a true gem in the Chicago area.
We need an intern to transmit this and engage our followers and to build and engage new followers thru FB, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, Foursquared etc.,
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment