Marketing and social media internSounds Sweet Entertainment
Social Media AssistantStar House Entertainers
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
APP Marketing and Social Media AssistantPicture Films
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Angels for Sight, Inc.
920 N. Alameda St.
DescriptionWe are a smaller non-profit clinic based in Compton providing vision care to the un-insured
and under-insured. We conduct eye screenings, exams and provide glasses to school-aged children, seniors and homeless vets. We have a small, informal office/clinic in Compton and have need of bright, creative interns interested in gaining experience in a non-profit and having an opportunity to make a big impact in the lives of those struggling to see. Regular office hours 9am-5pm.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment