Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Reelistic Media Group
DescriptionReelistic Media Group, LLC created EZMuscleGuide.com with NSCA certified fitness trainer Hank Deen. The goal of EZMuscleGuide.com is to provide straightforward fitness information for the everyday guy and girl.
We are seeking three candidates who can write informative original articles on weight-loss/gain, weight training(novice bodybuilders/power lifters) and nutrition for on EZMuscleGuide.com. We only require 1 article per week.
The candidates who prove themselves indispensable will be hired after two months at a modest rate of $200 per article.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Write 1 informative original article on weight-loss, weight-gain(novice bodybuilders/power lifters) and nutrition every week
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge in fitness
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment