Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionStart-up coaching and consulting company to help attorneys achieve unparalleled personal and professional success is seeking a social media and community management intern. You must be a self-starter and work the social media as part of a larger marketing effort. Because we are a small start-up, you will gain great experience and have a lot of responsibility.
Internship is a combination of some face-time and virtual work. 10-15 hours of work/week is required.
We offer flexible hours, ability to do some work virtually, and a collegial supportive work environment. This internship is unpaid. However, we will assist in obtaining credit.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Interest in working with attorneys
- Willing to do research and surveys to help
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment