Facebook Digital Curators & Writers | Curate 10 Posts Per Day on African Fashion Finds & newsAdiree
Adiree PR Bloggers & Writers | Topics on Africa, Public Relations, Branding, Non ProfitsAdiree
Digital Curators & Writers | Cultural, Public Relations, Tips on TravelAdiree
Social Media & Digital PR (Blogging /Social Activities, Digital Curators, & Writing Press Releases)Adiree
Social Media and Marketing InternFlex Office Space
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1717 Silver lake Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionThe Satellite is a live music venue located in Silver Lake, California (formerly called Spaceland). We are home to many up-and-coming acts and have had everyone from The Foo Fighters to The Blues Brothers grace our stage. We typically feature artists you would hear on indie radio stations, Star 98.7 and KROQ's 106.7.
We are currently seeking an intern to help our social media and marketing team. Since our change of name, we are looking to build our new brand and gain more engagement across all of our social media platforms.
The position is available to start immediately. Days and times are flexible but we need someone who is available a minimum of two days per week (the more availability, the better).
Perks include free entry to shows, getting an inside look at both the music industry and club/bar industry. We offer free tickets to concerts around Los Angeles when available. Very casual atmosphere. Lots of fun!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Available for a minimum of two days per week
- Has own laptop computer