Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Knightsbridge Nanny Agency
Posted: 592 days ago
DescriptionKnightsbridge Nanny Agency is an exclusive nanny and Governess agency based in Los Angeles. Our service matches nannies with families for a variety of their different needs.
We are looking for an intern to bring their knowledge in the social media field to manage social media and increase followers bring them back to the Knightsbridge Nanny website. Also reach out to other business that share our customers and build relationships them through sharing excellent content and adding value to their brand also.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment