Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Paradigm & Associates
3060 Pharr court STE 2
DescriptionParadigm & Associates specializing in Business development: Consulting, Tax preparation, Recruiting/Sourcing and Project Development. Paradigm & Associates, is focused on clients productivity and stability. We provide very profound service to our clients by supplying them with great service, focus and loyalty.
Will Provide letter of accreditation (upon Exception of College).
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment