Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
241 W. Federal St.
DescriptionPetite Ware, Inc. offers a suite of software tools to power marketplaces within niche communities. Currently, the company has two sites around its marketplace platform, one for parents and one for college students. Our marketplaces have just been released, and the company is looking to rapidly grow, and become a great company to work for.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment