Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
RVA Has Talent
526 S. 2nd Street
DescriptionRVA Has Talent emerged with the purpose of uniting Richmond’s Artists and strengthening the bond between the Artist and the Community through Collaboration and Philanthropy. We strive to raise the demand for local artists, heighten audience expectations, and to educate Artists about industry standards.
To accomplish our goals, the RVAHT Team organizes volunteer opportunities, fundraisers, open-mics, mixers, and talent shows. Artists, Richmond Charities and the local community alike strive towards a greater goal and are all connected through home-grown talent.
By adopting the RVAHT brand, artists demonstrate their community involvement, distinguish themselves as more deserving of community attention, and build their network. By recognizing these Artists' contributions RVAHT will raise their value and further empower their talents that will ultimately Take the Community to the Next Stage.
We are seeking a talented and driven social media intern to assist us with engaging the online community and promoting our events.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 2 or more social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment