Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The SoapBoxx Radio
DescriptionThe SoapBoxx Radio is a talk/music radio show that is dedicated in providing a platform for its audience to speak their mind as well as receive updates on current events, celebrity gossip, world issues and music news.
We are currently looking for an intern who is interested in learning more about the radio industry and coherent with social media and online communities.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment