Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: 598 days ago
DescriptionThis year is the biggest year for J.Inspired Events and you get to play a major part of it. Social Media advertising is growing. Not only for advertising but for staying connected with our followers.
You will be challenged this summer as our current following needs to grow by 3500 to put J.Inspired Events at 5,000 followers before the close of summer. This will determine how successful your summer will be.
Because J.Inspired Events is highly driven by Film, Pictures, and blogging it is important that the Social Media Intern knows how to reach the audience, captivating, engaging and growing the J.Inspired Events following through media.
This internship starts May 3rd and ends August 31st or before.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment