Art Gallery / Communications, Web & Social Media Internship (Spring/Summer 2014)Alfa Art Gallery
Digital Content InternshipMason City Chamber of Commerce
Social Media Interns *College Credit OfferedXerxes, Inc.
Social Media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)Lady University, LLC
Spring 2014 Social & Digital Media Internship in MiamiRockaway PR, Marketing & Special Events
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Models n Mutts
DescriptionMy company is called Models n Mutts and we are an organization of some of the top models in the world who work to help animals and animal organizations. Each month we do a photo shoot with a model and a dog from the rescue we are working with that month and then we use social media to spread the word about our web site, the dog that needs a home, the animal rescue we are working with that month---as well as a pet adoption event and a fundraising event.
Each month is a new model, new photo shoot, new dog, new dog rescue and various events the models will attend in an effort to help raise awareness. MUST LOVE ANIMALS!!!!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment