Social Media InternshipToni Patillo & Associates - Keller Williams Santa Monica
Social Media Intern for a Wedding ConsultantWith An I Do LLC
PR and Social Media MarketingSBH BEAUTY GROUP
SOCIAL MEDIA & GRAPHIC DESIGNWiShi
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads - Social Media for an India based organizationIndia For Transformation
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
RBR PR & Advertising Agency
DescriptionThis is a virtual position for our company. You will be required to be active via social media weekly. We are in the process of launching a campaign that will consist of gaining sponsorships and it is important to us to have an relevant online presence that is consistant with our brand.
Our company prides itself on the culture of the "spirit of excellency." We are a branding company that specializes in public relation, marketing, and adverstising agency.
Interns will be hired for RBR social media, as well as for the "Success 100 Campaign."
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Email me your resume to email@example.com