Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionBRAZILIAN SOUL | US CONTEMPORARY STYLE
Cândida Mariá is an innovative clothing designer and manufacturer headquartered in Uberlândia, Brazil. Cândida Mariá specializes in women's fashion tanks, Dolman tops and trendsetting leggings made of Supplex, Cire and Viscose fabrics. Supplex offers the feel of cotton with the benefits of advanced fiber technology. Supplex garments are breathable, strong, hold their shape, dry faster than cotton and retain their color. Viscose garments are soft and comfortable, silk in quality and yet absorbent and elastic, making for an easy-to-wear piece that always looks fresh.
The Cândida Mariá craftsmanship is absolutely phenomenal while their pieces contour and compliment the body. Our US studio embraces the opportunity to bring the bright, colorful and exciting designs to our customers abroad. Our garments are extremely versatile and can be worn from day into night, work to play. Our expert designers follow global fashion trends while keeping the Brazilian soul in designs exclusive to Cândida Mariá.
Responsibilities-Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online via FB, Pinterest & Blog.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment