Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionLooking for social media intern to support existing fan base. If savvy enough will also look to help develop social media support firm which could be growing future opportunity.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment