Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Zoom Errands, Inc.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Social Media intern to help us build brand visibility and drive more traffic. The ideal candidate has an outgoing personality, is a hard worker and has experience in Marketing / PR & Social Media. Create and manage content calendars including writing Facebook posts, Tweets and blog posts, etc.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with and grow a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment