Brand AmbassadorThe Indian Economist
Social Media/PR internship with Cultural Exchange ProjectThe Global Kitchen Project
Athlete Relations Social Media InternWorld Of Athletes
Social Media AssistantThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Beauty e-commerce looking for social media internsNailbox
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Brain Injury Association of Georgia
1441 Clifton Road NE
DescriptionBrain Injury Association of Georgia is the "Face" of brain injury (BI) and the only BI nonprofit in the state. We provide hope, help and support to the brain injury community statewide. We have 25 support groups, Information and Resource Program, adult Camp and promote awareness and education through brain injury symposiums and social media.
We have Facebook and Twitter (so far) and need help with this, and other popular social media programs. Keep it updated, look for information to add, work with our support group to learn about it. Think of ways to engage them...ie Support Group "Group" just for them. This can be done from the convenience of your home on your computer. We are open to ideas and ways to help the brain injury community move into the social medial world - and to use it to raise awareness about brain injury, who we are, what we do and what we need to the Georgia community.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online - Facebook, Twitter, other
- Coordinates online membership and donation drives
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Track insights or data for reports
-Promote and encourage use of social media to our statewide network of support groups. Assist them where needed.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Can work from home, independently