Prestigious Blog and Social Media Editor www.sellthebride.comLocal Traffic Builder
Social Media & Community Management InternSeek Within You
Social Media InternBlack Public Relations Society of NY
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COORDINATOR INTERNRightBridge Financial Group
Marketing/Social Media InternReach 4 Your Dreamz Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Margot & Camille Optique
47 North 3rd Street
DescriptionOld City Business Collective of Philadelphia is looking for students to assist in the organization of major community events.
The Social Media & Community Management Interns will work under the supervision of Old City Business Collective member (Valerie Vittu of Margot & Camille Optique) to coordinate, equipping and connecting events. Candidates need to have a warm and inviting demeanor and enjoy hospitality and engaging all kinds of personalities plus be comfortable managing small and large groups. They must also be detail oriented to accommodate such tasks as event planning communications and managing registrations.
We are looking for people who loves problem solving as well as recruiting and motivating volunteers.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Press release, blog and website update
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.