Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a fashion tech startup looking for a Social Media Strategy and Community Manager Intern.
Are you a NYC-based college student looking to flex your creative muscles? Are you a Social Network user who is interested in learning how brands leverage social media to increase awareness and grow their followings?
DNB Innovations, LLC is seeking a talented and motivated intern who has the desire to learn and likes to work in a fast-paced and fun startup environment. We are looking for someone that can manage our social media accounts and focus on growing our followers and presence online. This would include putting your creative and design skills to work by building social-media ads, as well as promotional materials. As our intern, you will have the ability to gain real world experience and fill your portfolio with a tremendous amount of real, and actually implemented work for our brand.
The ideal candidate is smart, social and easy going. We like collaborators, thinkers and idea sharers. We don’t just want order takers. We want people who want to contribute.
• Effectively communicate across all social networks
• Design branded posts for social media communication
• Email marketing tactics and template creation
• Blogger Outreach and PR
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment