Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
BodyLase Skin Spa
DescriptionBodyLase provides valuable, quality medical spa services to good people to help them improve their lives.
We are currently seeking an intern to assist with Social Media management, such as regular Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn postings and blogging.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment