Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
2350 S. Jones Blvd Suite 101 Rm 1-D
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: 609 days ago
DescriptionActive Specialists is in partnership with Arise Virtual Solutions. Arise can provide you the training you need for a bright new career in customer service, Technical Support, or Sales working for some of the greatest Fortune 500 companies.
Our mission is to allow families to prosper while making a living servicing top companies with sales and technical support during the daytime or after hours. Through innovative technology, you are able to work in a virtual environment from the comfort of your home. We want to help you work up to your potential and become a success. Come join our family so you can stay at home with yours!
The intern would help build potential business, market, and socialize in groups such as Twitter, and our current facebook page.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment