Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Social Media and Marketing InternPilar Entertainment Group
Social Media and Community Management InternThe Mogul Exchange Centers
Seeking Social Media Intern for Lifestyle Blog!Haute Hammer
Social Media Internacademic success coaches
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionVeaux Productions is an event planning and production company geared towards young professionals. Committed to providing the best in upscale event entertainment, we plan and promote each event with a focus on aesthetics, quality, and uniqueness.
Through its quality events Veaux Productions brings together a group of like minded, highly educated, and successful individuals that come together to enjoy the finest event experiences offered in New York City.
The intern will be responsible for all social media acivity to increase engagement with Veaux's following.
Responsibilities- Harmonize all social media assets
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment