Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Fit Steady is on a mission to make personal health & fitness more accessible to the average person. You can check out our current service at fitsteady.com, and our next launch at fitplan.fitsteady.com. We are a PASSIONATE startup based here in Austin, and we have big plans. Part of those plans require us to be badass in social media, and well, we need some help with that :). We're looking for someone who LOVES health & fitness, and reads about it in their spare time. Someone who gets social media and how to make new social friends. Someone who lives on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest as it is and this would be an obvious easy job. Someone who speaks fluet "I think I can!" and wants to motivate others to live a healthy, fit life.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Work directly with the founders to help the team be more badass than ever before
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Be reliable.
- Be able to write about health/fitness in a motivational way that's not condescending
- Be awesome.
- Have a serious interest and health and fitness and already be following blogs and sites that you love
- Be ready to have fun